All artwork and text is copyrighted by Paul Lasaine, unless otherwise attributed to the respective copyright owner. It is illegal to publish, print or reproduce any such artwork or text without written permission by the artist or copyright owners.



Welcome to my my Portfolio Page.

This is where you'll find my professional work (and some personal pieces as well).

As always, I'm unable to post my current work, as it's for films that have yet to hit the big screen.

Don't forget to visit my BLOG. There's more of my work there, plus a bunch of other fun stuff.

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Boxtrolls Color Script

I just realized I never posted the color script I did for The Boxtrolls. Here it is! Via this script, I designed all the color and lighting for each sequence of film. It's a combination of paintings I did specifically for the script, as well as some of the set design paintings (painted by the amazing August Hall and Ean McNamara...and myself) that I tweaked to fit into the script. Most of the layouts were done by Michel Breton, Tom McClure, and Mike Smith (also amazing!)




No comments: